Dimitri has represented plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of business litigation disputes, including actions asserting copyright and trademark infringement claims under the Lanham Act, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties, and professional malpractice claims. In the past 18 months, Dimitri has tried eight cases in state civil courts, obtaining favorable decisions and settlements on behalf of his clients.
- Successfully represented Tyler Perry in a copyright infringement suit. Plaintiff sought $98 million in damages, and received nothing.
- Successfully represented an individual who was being sued by his HOA for past dues. After trial, the court rendered a favorable verdict on behalf of Dimitri's client.
- Successfully represented a hedge fund at trial in Delaware against claims that the Fund breached its fiduciary duties to a portfolio company.
- Successfully defended an oil & gas company against claims that the company breached a prospective employee’s non-compete agreement.
- Successfully defended a major wireless carrier in two parallel false advertising cases in New York and Dallas.